For the second year, the Unqork Create Awards honor innovators of the year who created game-changing applications that showcase the power of codeless
Unqork, the leading Codeless as a Service platform, announced the winners for its second-annual Unqork Create Awards. The award winners were announced at Unqork Create, the first-ever conference centered on codeless software development.
The Unqork Create Awards highlight creators and industry thought leaders driving the Unqork codeless platform.
Winners for each category were selected for their work spearheading the codeless revolution and pushing the boundaries of codeless innovation.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Bogdan Carlescu, VP of Marketing at Creatopy
2022 winners include:
- Fastest App to Market Award: JPMorgan Chase’s Mortgage Modification application
- ROI Award: BlackRock’s NAV Solution and Infosys’ First Notice of Loss application
- Most Innovative App Award: EY’s US Placement and Policy Management Services application
- Application for Good Award: Vanguard’s Capacity and Demand application, KPMG’s ESG Application
- Operations & EUC Automation Award: Fannie Mae’s EUC COE
- Transforming Private Markets Award: Goldman Sachs’ Deal Manufacturing Platform
- Private Markets Digitization Award: Chenoa’s Private Valuation Oversight application
- Codeless Expert of the Year Award: Sudershan Sharma, State Street and Venkat Rayalla, KPMG
- Company Community Hub Champion Award: Chenoa
- Academy Company Genius Award: Broadridge and EY
“The Unqork Create Awards showcase the full power and potential of Unqork’s codeless architecture,” said Gary Hoberman, founder and CEO, Unqork. “This year’s winners are using Unqork to solve the biggest challenges of today, using codeless architecture to create transformative applications and drive innovation across their industries. Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!”
Marketing Technology News: Privacy Regulation Calls for Industry Collaboration and Establishing Standards